Due to the situation linked to COVID-19 and the resulting economic consequences, benefit from a discount of just over 25 % on the price of this training
TYPE OF TRAINING
Exceptionally, due to the current pandemic situation, this training will be given online in the fall of 2020.
This training, which takes place over 13 weeks, one day a week for 3 hours each time (on Tuesdays from 12:45 pm to 3:45 pm), will allow you to understand and define the tools, technologies and concepts of Industry 4.0 for the implementation of the digital transformation of companies’ business processes in the context of the 4th industrial revolution.
This training is intended for all people with an academic background in industrial engineering, as well as managers working in companies linked to production.
During this training, the following topics will be covered :
- Definition, tools, technologies and concepts of industry 4.0 for the implementation of digital transformation of business processes in the context of the 4th industrial revolution
- Application of technologies : Internet of things (IoT), massive data (big data), cloud computing (cloud computing and cloud manufacturing), cyber-physical systems (CPS), artificial intelligence
- Challenges: strategic positioning, development of new processes, products and services
- Implementation of new monitoring, control, optimization and autonomy capabilities
- Key principles : interoperability, decentralized decision-making, real-time, integration, agility
- Deployment strategies
- Information system for industry 4.0
- In order to take part in the sessions, participants must have access to a computer, as well as to an Internet connection. The use of a microphone and/or webcam could also be requested.
- Training also offered in French in the fall 2020 : Industrie 4.0.
- Training on Tuesdays, 12:45 to 3:45 pm, from September 1st to December 1st 2020.
- This training is offered both to baccalaureate and graduate students, as well as to employed engineers.
SECTORS AND THEMES
- Eligible for OIQ continuing education regulations.
- Training is also offered in French in fall 2020.
- Participants must have a computer and an Internet connection in order to participate in the sessions. A microphone and a webcam could also be requested.
- A connection link will be communicated to you before the start of the first training session.