Choisissez une date
Aucune date future n'est prévue pour le moment pour cette formation.
Transport, society, and behaviour
13 sessions of 3 hours each
Due to the situation linked to COVID-19 and the resulting economic consequences, benefit from a discount of just over 25 % on the price of this training.
Price 1345 $
Description and content
During this training, the following topics will be covered :
- Sustainable mobility challenges
- Historical concepts of sustainable development
- Concept of sustainable mobility
- Basic concepts related to the spheres of sustainable mobility
- Conceptual frameworks of transport behaviors
- Influences on transport behaviors
- Examples of transport behavior changes in history
- Examples of international cities
- Models and theories of behavior
- Theories of behavior change and their application in transport
This training is intended for all people with an academic background in civil engineering or with equivalent academic background or professional experience.
- The training is exceptionnally offered online, in synchronous and asynchronous modes, in fall of 2020. In order to take part in the sessions, participants must have access to a computer, as well as to an Internet connection. The use of a microphone and/or webcam could also be requested.
- This training is also offered online in French in the winter of 2021 : Transport, société et comportement.
- This training is offered both to baccalaureate and graduate students, as well as to employed engineers.
- The exact training schedule for the fall will be specified in August 2020.
- It is a training of 39 hours in total, at the rate of one session of 3 hours per week (Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30) for 13 weeks. The training will begin on thursday September 3rd, and will end on December 3rd, 2020.